If you want to feel confident in your bikini, then there are some beauty and body tips and tricks you can try out. While many women hate the term ‘bikini body’, women still want to feel amazing when they wear theirs. It’s all well and good saying that all you need to do for a bikini body is to put a bikini on, but if you have confidence issues, then you aren’t going to rock it like you should. This guide will help you to feel more confidence so you can show yourself off to the world!
Take Care Of Your Skin
If you want to feel amazing in your bikini, start taking care of your skin ASAP. Make sure you do this with the skin on your face and the skin on your body. The smoother and more flawless your skin looks, the better you’re going to feel. Make sure you start as far in advance as you can so you can really make it look incredible. Do the following for the skin on your body:
- Exfoliate maybe 2 or 3 times a week depending on skin sensitivity.
- Moisturize properly after every bath or shower. Focus on dry areas.
- Consider using a body mask once a week to really keep the moisture in and glow.
- Avoid having really hot showers and baths as they can dry the skin.
- Use an SPF where appropriate to protect from sun damage.
For the skin on your face, use the following techniques:
- Cleanse, tone, and moisturise every day, twice a day.
- Include a serum, and maybe other special products if you really want to get the most from your skin routine.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week depending on skin sensitivity.
- Always double cleanse after wearing makeup or SPF.
- Wear SPF to protect from premature aging.
The more consistent you are, the better your skin will look. You don’t need to spend a fortune on incredible products to get results. As long as you’re consistent and the products suit your skin, you’ll get great results.
It’s a woman’s prerogative when it comes to hair removal. If you’re comfortable with it, then great! However, many women aren’t. Take your time choosing the right hair removal technique based on how long you want it to last, your hair type, and the area. For instance, having bikini line and brows waxed is a good idea. You can simply shave your legs if you want a quick and effective way to get silky pins, but the results won’t last. Make sure you choose the right method, and always go to a professional to do it for you if you’re unsure of what to do yourself.
Other Beauty Treatments
There are many other beauty treatments you can have to make you feel confident in your bikini. Here are just some of the treatments that will make you feel your best:
- A spray tan.
- Eyelash extensions/tint.
- Tooth whitening.
You get the idea!
Choose The Right Bikini
Choosing the right bikini is essential for really showing off your shape. Make sure you know what types of bikini suit your style and body best, and make you feel amazing. If a certain type of bikini makes you feel amazing but isn’t supposed to ‘suit’ your body, pay no attention. The way you feel is always going to be the most important thing!
Stand Up Tall
Stand up tall will not only make you look more confident, it can knock pounds off your too. Always focus on keeping your head up and shoulders back, as well as keeping your tummy in. Slouching will round off your shoulders and could very well give you a little tummy pouch!
photo source: Justin Jansen
The healthier you eat, the better you’re going to feel. Not only will the right foods give you more energy, they’ll make your skin, hair, and nails look their best. You may also de-bloat, drop water weight, and even actual fat. The things you eat will impact your health in a big way, so eating right in the long term is very important. Here are some pointers for getting your eating habits just right:
- If you’re looking to drop weight, eat in a deficit. Just make sure it isn’t too large, as not only will you feel deprived, your body may actually start to hold on to more fat!
- The more natural foods you eat, the better. In general, if something has a lot of ingredients, you probably shouldn’t be eating it.
- Fill up on vegetables.
- Don’t deprive yourself. If you want a treat, have it. Just don’t take it overboard!
- Eat at regular times so you don’t get too hungry.
- Be consistent! Don’t let it all go to pot on the weekend, for example.
Work On Any ‘Problem’ Areas
Do you have areas that you consider to be ‘problem’ areas? For instance, do you want a peachier bum? Then you should do exercises such as squats, walking lunges, and glute bridges to round them off. However, you should work your whole body for the best results. This Kayla Itsines review could give you some great ideas.
Try Beauty Hacks To Enhance Your Look
There are so many beauty hacks you may not already know about that could enhance your look. These include:
- Placing a shimmery highlighter down the centre of your legs to make them appear longer and leaner.
- Using contouring techniques to make certain areas look smaller, and other areas look larger.
- Wear wedges to lengthen your legs and slim you down.
- Accessorize your bikini to draw attention to certain areas and complete your look.
Hopefully, these tips have given you some incredible ideas to make you feel amazing in your bikini. Whether you’re petite or a curvier lady, it doesn’t matter. These tips and tricks can help you feel amazing. Remember, confidence is in your head too. Be positive about your body image and you’ll look gorgeous! Do you have any tips of your own? Leave them below.
MORE RECENT POSTS:
Our homes are the one sure place we can always come back to, relax and regain our thoughts for a little while. Naturally, a lot of us go to great lengths to manipulate our homes, and fill it with all the things we love. In a lot of houses though, it seems that the garden […]
Three years ago Dan was set up with a CPAP machine. This came about a few months after Dan underwent a sleep study. That came about after I convinced him to talk to our (well, my now-former) PCP about some of his sleeping problems – trouble falling asleep, trouble waking in the morning, frequently feeling […]
Being a wedding guest can be an expensive time. As well as sorting a gift for the happy couple, you have to also find a great outfit to wear. Purchasing beautiful occasion wear can often break the bank! Here are some tips you need to see when shopping on a budget for occasion wear! photo […]
The estimates vary, but generally the quoted figure for the cost of a wedding is over $30,000. You’ll figure out what type of bride you are by how you react to that figure. Reaction One: “Yes, that seems about right. There’s the dress, the cake, the band… yeah, I can see how it gets up […]