Saturday 9: If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don’t Want to Be Right)
1. Has you ever done something that you knew was wrong, but because of love or lust, did it anyway?
Because of love or lust? No. For other reasons? Maybe. ;) Although, wait… a few times, pre-kid days, for lust, I, erm… had unprotected sex (with Dan). I know, I know. BAD JENN.
2. Do you take longer to dress for a special event?
Of course. Who doesn’t? For special occasions I take longer to shower, to pick out clothes, get dressed, do my makeup, accessorize, etc.
3. Do you consider yourself a good driver?
Yes. I may bitch and rant, but I try to follow rules and not do anything stupid that would cause an accident.
4. If you won Powerball, what would be the first thing you spent it on?
Overdue bills, lol.
5. How much of the Olympics have you watched? Why?
None, because I’m not interested.
6. Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance?
7. Do you consider yourself attractive?
8. If you started your own religion, what would it be like?
Fair, and open and accepting of all races and sexual orientations.
9. Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love?