Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Part 2
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Because they’re unhappy in their relationships, or with themselves. I believe in monogamy, and for most people, monogamy is the norm, and definitely achievable. If you cheat, then something is wrong in your relationship, or something is wrong with you.
24. Tell me what’s on your mind?
Work, like usual. I’m a total workaholic.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Warmer weather. I’m tired of being cold.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
Nothing beyond t-shirts.
25. When did you last talk to your BFF?
28. When is your next road trip?
I don’t have one planned.
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Yes. Two people, actually. My husband, and my best friend, Jason.
30. How’s your heart?
Healthy to the best of my knowledge.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?
Yes. I think we all have days like that.
32. Do you think somebody’s secretly in love with you?
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Getting a drink. I’m thirsty. But, I’d like to finish this first.
34. Last time you yelled at someone?
A couple of days ago. I try to behave and not yell very much.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yes – my husband and children.
36. Who do you not get along with?
There’s a small handful of people.
37. What does your most recent text say?
38. What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt, cami underneath, jeans, socks. You? What are you wearing? ;)
39. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?
Oh geez. Awkward, considering he’s my ex and we’re both married to different people!
40. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?
A couple of weeks ago.
41. What’s your favorite boy and girl name?
Boy: Gabriel. Girl: Juliet.
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No. I’m an anti-social bitch these days. ;)
44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?
Huh? No. He’s a good actor. (Is there something — an inside joke, perhaps — that I’m not getting?)
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Sleeping. Once upon a time I regularly stayed up until 1-2am, but then I had children, and those children became school-aged, so now I’m on a strictly first shift schedule. A couple of weeks ago I went to bed at 1:30am and it felt SO. LATE. OMG.