Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Last Part
69. Song you’re thinking of right now?
Dido’s “Do You Have a Little Time”
70. Want someone back in your life?
Not with their current issues, I don’t.
71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
I hope so. I always strive for a better tomorrow.
72. What’s the color of the underwear you are wearing?
Orange with white hearts and pink trim.
73. Who was the first best friend that you ever had?
Sherry – she was my best friend in third grade.
74. How do you react when someone disappoints you?
I deal with it and move on. Life is full of disappointments, unfortunately.
75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
Myself, my husband… the only two people that count. And for what it’s worth, my sexuality is nothing that mysterious. ;)
76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
For the most part, yes, I am a naturally happy person. However, this year (2012) has been stressful in a lot of ways, so I’ve had to work harder at being happy this year, and there are many times that I’ve had to force it for the sake of others (namely my children).
77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
78. What do you wear when you sleep?
Underwear and a tank top (cami), usually. Sometimes just the underwear.
79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
No, but in general I am quite obsessed with glittery nail polish. The more glitter, the better.
80. The first person you loved is?
My ex, T, who is now happily married (as far as I know, anyway) to someone else.
81. Something terrible happened with you?
We all have our traumas.
82. You are locked up with your celebrity crush for days, what happens?
Wouldn’t you like to know? ;)
83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
I’d wish for $1,000,000.00.
84. Ever try to force someone to do something?
No. Forcing someone to do something usually doesn’t turn out well.
85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
All the things I can do with my “me” time.
86. How was your first sex?
87. What’s your favorite music genre?
88. Are you happy I only wrote 88 questions?
Yes, and I’m even happier that you broke them up into more manageable sections.