Sunday Stealing: The End is Near Meme, Part One
1. Ever been given or received an engagement ring?
Both, actually! My husband proposed to me in August of 2001, and a few months later, to “solidify” our relationship, and to give him something tangible to represent our engagement, I proposed right back – so we both have a wedding band and an engagement ring.
2. Longest relationship?
This one. :) We’ve been together for 12 years, and have been married for the last 8.
3. Last gift you received?
A $25 Target gift card from Kylie!
4. Ever dropped a mobile phone?
Ha, yes, several times. Good thing my screen isn’t made out of gorilla glass, or I’d have worse damage to my phone than a few dings on the back cover.
5. When’s the last time you worked out?
Summer of 2011. :/
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?
7. Last food you ate?
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
9. One favorite song?
Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know”.
10. Where do you live?
In the boonies.
11. High school attended:
A rural one.
12. Cell phone provider:
13. Favorite shop:
Target, followed by Sephora.
14. Longest job:
Probably the main “umbrella” of work I’ve been doing since January of 2007 – SEO stuff.
15. Do you own a smart phone? Why?
Yes, because I use technology for business as well as pleasure, so I need a phone that’ll give me the ability to access and enjoy the internet.
16. Do you prank call people?
17. Last wedding you attended?
Dan’s best friend’s wedding, in May of 2010.
18. First friend you’d call if you won the lottery:
Jason, or Amanda.
19. Last time you saw your best friend(s):
The other day.
20. Favorite fast food Restaurant: