Friday 5: Witness
1. What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever witnessed in a public restroom?
Aside from women not washing their hands, using their cell phones while using the toilet, or not locking the stall doors, I can honestly say that I haven’t witnessed anything weird in a public restroom. That’s a good thing, right?
2. What’s the single most beautiful sight you’ve ever seen?
My children right after being born — and every single day. ♥
3. What random act of kindness (not perpetrated by you) have you recently witnessed?
I see small random acts of kindness all of the time that I appreciate — people paying for the food order of the person behind them, letting drivers in front of them, etc. I recently observed a man paying for a small toy that a child wanted, but his mother didn’t have enough cash for. That was nice, and reassures me that there are decent people in the world.
4. What are the best and worst tattoos you’ve ever seen in person?
I honestly don’t pay attention to tattoos. If you want them, go for ‘em, and enjoy ‘em.
5. What’s the coolest act of daring you’ve ever seen in person?